Facebook bans extremists, ‘dangerous individuals’
The Wrong Influence may harm the whole community, many times we report to Facebook for violence or hated speech and we find that Facebook removes it from platforms. In F8 2019 Facebook thinks on some major changes that can be done.
About Facebook Bans extremists
According to Social media today In F8 their Major announcement is that range of extremist commentators will be banned from the platform entirely under its ‘Dangerous Individuals or Organizations’ regulations, as outlined in its guidelines.
Facebook will not only ban the pages of individuals, but it will also remove link shared to their sites by Facebook users.
Attempting to shared site links multiple times also can cause them to bans.
This major move by Facebook will control the unauthentic activity by individual and organizations, which will make a better place to spend more time on social media.
These are some extremist that has been ban by Facebook
- Alex Jones, a far-right American radio host, and conspiracy theorist
- Louis Farrakhan, a leader of the Nation of Islam group who has been accused of anti-Semitism
- Milo Yiannopoulos, a British political commentator and a former editor for Breitbart News
- Paul Joseph Watson, a “new right” British radio host, and conspiracy theorist
- Laura Loomer, a political activist who worked as a reporter for Canadian far-right website Rebel Media
About Facebook F8
F8 is an annual Conference held by Facebook every year. This event is meet up for developers, creators, entrepreneurs and innovators from around the world.
- F8 is an event of 2 days that held to exchange ideas.
- Full form of F8
- Facebook’s tradition of 8-hour hackathons
- hackathons Stand for the event of the commuter programme
- F8 was stared in 2007 and this is 10th F8 event going to held
Social Media and Fashion Updates
By Modern monkey