LinkedIn is an effective social media tool if you utilize properly, it is beyond just sharing content. You can find a job or can request someone.
Creating Linkedin profile looks simple, but filled with some tricks to increase your visibility.
How to create LinkedIn account
Fill basic information Basics
When you will ask for signup you will ask for some basic things like E-mail address, Demographics, Phone number (Make sure you putting your mobile number accurately as it synchronize your content list and you will have chances of getting more connections.)
Choose from premium or free account
choosing from free or premium account depends on what is goal, or for what purpose you are using LinkedIn. Here I have Mentioned some features both the type of account you can take a glance a choose one of them.
- Build your professional identity on the web.
- Build and maintain a large trusted professional network.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Request and provide recommendations.
- Search for and view profiles of other LinkedIn members.
- Receive unlimited InMail messages.
- Save up to three searches and get weekly alerts on those searches.
And premium Account provides below features
- Get hired with Premium Career.
- Generate leads and build your clientele with Sales Navigator.
- Find and hire talent with Recruiter Lite.
- Get detailed business insights and expand your business with Premium Business.
- Improve your existing skills and learn new ones with LinkedIn Learning.
You can choose according to your requirement, Currently LinkedIn providing
Types of Plan
- Career Feature Plan
- Business features Plan
- Sales navigator professional Plan
- Recruiter light feature
what is the LinkedIn premium cost ?
Premium cost is around Rs. 1500 to 5000/Month Indian depends on which Plan you are choosing.
The third Step will be to Add LinkedIn photo, experience and filled skilled set detail get to recognize more easily
Experience will be based in how many companies you have worked and skilled set will be both the skills you get from education field and from your personal life.
Make sure you are filling all the education detail of yours. It is very important when your applying for job.
Skilled set is list of skills that you have. You can put all E.g. communication skill, leadership skill, etc., Try to put maximum number of skills that relate to your profession.
Let your LinkedIn headline tell about you.
You can write your headline in limit of 120 words. Try to put important detail in headline so it can catch viewers.
Here I received one linked that have good examples that can helps you in making a good headline. Click here to read 15 Of The Best LinkedIn Headline Examples Around