How it was started
Netmarket was the first website to introduce online shopping in 1994. After Netmarket immediately Amazon launched in 1995 and list go on.The E-commerce sites earns good revenues in last 10 years. After finding opportunity Facebook also try new feature name marketplace.
Facebook has 2.93 billion users as par 3 March 2019. And it is a great place to sell and buy products.
Marketplace is a free platform where you can sell and buy product at local as per your choice. It is a digital marketplace so it is open for everyone and easy to use and no need of any types of equipment.
What Facebook marketplace allows users to do?
- Sell products in your locality
- Bye products from local people
- Develop your business on the marketplace
- Create custom bids for items
- Message buyers/sellers to arrange transactions or meeting
- Add photos to your products
- You can give a description of your product
marketplace gives you almost every facility you need in one business. Here you can buy or sell cloths,Tv or any other products that you want.
Who can use Facebook marketplace?
It may happen that you are not able to see Facebook market place on you home feed. I have mentioned some reasons why you can see Facebook Market Place.
Which I find from Blog of lifewire
Reasons Why The Marketplace Icon Is Missing
- Age: if you are You’re under 18, you will not be able to see facebook market Place.
- Country: it may be that Your home region isn’t supported Facebook Marketplace. It is available in only available in 50 countries including the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- Device: Facebook marketplace is not supported in IPod touch.
- New User: new Facebook user need to wait for sometime. it is for security reasons only. it safeguards from spamming and online fraud.
Countries with Market Place
Facebook marketplace is available in country like India, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States and Uruguay
How safe Facebook marketplace is?
People can see the information that you publicly share on Facebook. If your share post is privet not everyone can see You get to decide how much information you willing to share. Use Facebook Messenger or communicate via Marketplace to avoid spam and phishing. Avoid sharing personal Information or bank information.