LinkedIn is a social media site for networking specifically designed for career and business professional. Numbers says that there are total 590 Million users on LinkedIn,260 monthly active users and 4 million users share content on a weekly basis so as far number consider it is a good website to promote your business
Interesting Statistics About LinkedIn
LinkedIn was founded by Reid Hoffman and their team in the year 2002 headquarter is in Mountain View, California and United States LinkedIn has more than 8500 staff, every second 2 person join LinkedIn
it is not like any social media site it has particular standard, as per 2019 numbers say LinkedIn has 590 million users in which, 61 million LinkedIn users are senior level influencers and 40 million are in decision-making positions.
it has over 26 million companies and 15 million active job listings. 40 million students and recent college graduates are using LinkedIn for networking as everywhere male use is high in LinkedIn the ratio Male: Female is 56:44 which is good.
India has the second highest number of users followed by the US.
As per business point of view LinkedIn is also leading LinkedIn makes more than 50% of all social traffic to B2B websites & blogs. As we know users of LinkedIn are well educated so contain and there post are valuable and reliable.
Why Linkedin is important to your business?
I had read one article from forbs title with 10 Reasons Your Brand Needs To Be On LinkedIn. This was the perfect article to make you explain how Linkedin is helpful to your business.
This is some good topics the article covered. I jot down a good topic in bullets only you can read the full article by clicking here.
- Linked in is highly effective for B2B Business.
- LinkedIn is the third most used social platform among business owners.
- When it about product Launch, Linkedin works best than any other social media
- LinkedIn is one of the most effective ways to recruit new talent.
- Here you can get good and qualities leads
- Linkedin gives your brand more visibility. The only things need to do is make your Linkedin profile complete to get high ranking.
- Linkedin Don’t follow feed filtering like Facebook. So you have a higher chance to get more viewers and engagement on Linkedin.